My Paper Infinity is a blog run by a twenty-three year old bibliophile, wannabe YA author, food addict, and gym junkie.
What can you expect to find on this blog?
- book reviews: my honest opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
- discussions: each month, I’ll post my view on a topic. These topics can be chosen at random or can be inspired by books I’ve read recently. Think body image, diversity in YA books, social conformity, etc. Heavy stuff, I know, but I’ll promise to keep the rest of this blog light and airy. Pinky promise.
- book hauls: for a little inspiration if you don’t know what your next read should be
- my view on adaptations: movies, TV shows, poems, music, you name it.
- progress report: aside from blogging, I’m also writing (currently: editing) a YA book I hope to publish one day. On this blog, you’ll be able to follow my progress. How do I find time to write? What am I writing? Why do I write? When’s it going to finished? You’ll find out here.